Map display is currently
Please click here to open
the map in another window.

CHICOPEE, MA  010222181

Commercial: (413) 557-3874
Fax: (413) 557-3432
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 1300-1600 Saturday & Sunday of A UTAs: 0830-1500 Lunch from 1200-1300 NO DEPENDANTS/RETIREES ON WEEKENDS. ONE APPOINTMENT PER ID CARD OR DEERS TRANSACTION.
Please make one appointment per tasking. For DEERS Enrollment/Dependent ID cards the Sponsor must be present or provide a Power of Attorney from sponsor . All documents must be originals or certified copies (wet signature/stamp)and in English.

Access to Westover ARB
You must have proper ID to access the Base. If no DOD ID, please Stop at the Main Gate Visitor Center for Base Pass.

Military ID/CAC
Military members receiving new/renewal ID card must be within grooming standards as per AFI 36-3026 or must have unexpired shaving waiver from Military Treatment Facility.

Nominate Dependent on RAPIDS Self Service
Go to: https://pki.dmdc.osd.mil/self_service/rapids/home?execution=e2s1. After Completion make sure to bring documents to properly update Dependents. Look for further details on needed documents.

Documents for a Retirement / ID
Retirement Order and two forms of ID(Driver License and Social Security Card). Reservist/Guard/AGR: NO ID before Retirement Date. Active Duty: may have ID issued 120 days before Retirement date.

Documents for DAV 100% Disable
Commissary Letter from VA Stating 100% Rate, DD 214, Two form of ID, Primary: Unexpired Driver License or State, Gov.issued ID, Passport; Secondary: Social Security Card, Long form Birth Certificate.

Documents to Add a Spouse
Marriage cert(City or Town Hall), Spouse's Long form Birth Cert, Social Sec. Card, and Primary ID (UNEXPIRED DRIVER'S LIC., PASSPORT, GUN LIC.) If name is changed, Social Security Card must show the Legal name after Marriage.

Documents to Add a Child
Long for Birth Certificate or Hospital Announcement and Social Security Card (SSN must be in DEERS within 90 days from Enrolment date). For Male Sponsor: Also Voluntary Acknowledgement of Paternity needed if OUT-OF-WEDLOCK Children.

Documents for Dep Child at Age 21
Letter from an Accredited College's Registrar showing child is Full Time Student; showing Start Date and Expected Graduation Date, Two forms of ID (Driver License or Passport and Social Security Card or Long form Birth Cert (School ID is NOT Acceptable).

Documents to Add a Step Child
Marriage Certificate, Child's Birth Certificate (Long form with File#), Social Security Card and Photo ID (DL or Passport)if age 18 and over.

Documents for Incapacitated Child over Age of 21
Must have current Dependency Statement DD form 137, Military member can receive Dependency Statement at Their Local Finance Office. Two forms of ID (State or Gov ID and Social Security Card or Long form Birth Certificate).

Document to update a Divorce
Certified copy of Divorce Decree. Separation Agreement is NOT Recognized by the DOD.

Document to update Death
Updating Death of the Sponsor or Loved One in DEERS requires an Original Death Certificate.

Documents needed for renewal of ID card
PRIMARY must be Unexpired: Driver License or Identification Card, Passport, License to Carry ... and ...SECONDARY: Social Security Card, Long form Birth Certificate... You can use your unexpired Mil.ID as a Primary or Secondary ID.

(RAPIDS Site ID: 102449)

Available Appointment Days

AprMay 2019Jun