DEERS/RAPIDS Office (14-99) at AG HQ Pennsylvania

Map display is currently
Please click here to open
the map in another window.

Gorgas Road and Asher Miner Road
Fort Indiantown Gap
Annville, PA  17003

Commercial: (717) 861-8693
Fax: (717) 861-6731
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 08:30 - 16:00 Closed on all Federal Holidays
Hours of Operation
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS, NO walk ins or appts at this time except for: 1. CACs expiring in less than 30 days 2. Adding New dependents for Tricare 3. CAC pin resets 4. DEERS update turning AGE 60 or 65, and FT students adding memo

Office Location
The main entrance to BLDG 14-99 faces Asher Miner Road and is in the vicinity of Strickler Parade Field/softball fields and the USO. Visitor parking is located just outside the main entrance to the building.

Scheduling for Multiple IDs/Transactions
To ensure the appropriate amount of time is booked to complete multiple ID Cards or transactions, please book back to back appointments. Please schedule one (1) appointment for every two (2) IDs under the same record.

Appointment Late Policy
Please arrive on time for your scheduled appointment. Appointments may not be honored more than 5 minutes past the scheduled appointment time.

In Need of Same Day Services?
Same day appointments are usually not available. If you choose to arrive as a walk-in, please note that walk-in customers are serviced between appointments and may be subject to cut-off prior to closing, if maximum walk-in capacity is reached.

ID Requirements for ID Card-18 Years and Older
All customers 18 years of age and older must have 2 (unexpired) forms of ID to get a new ID card made, regardless of ID type to be issued. The primary ID must have a photo on it.

ID Requirements for ID Card - Under 18 Years
All customers under 18 years of age must provide documentation for the initial verification of eligibility/relationship to the sponsor (original birth certificate and SSN card).

IDs Not Accepted
Due to a recent system upgrade, ID card offices no longer accept the following: Student ID, Expired IDs, Veterans Identification Card (VIC), DMVA badges or locally produced badges, or Concealed Weapons Permits.

90 Day Renewal Policy
The policy regarding the timeline for renewing your ID is 90 days prior to the expiration date. Exclusions: Tricare Young Adult initial issuance, Medicare (age 65), and contract extensions.

Dependent ID Cards
In addition to identification requirements listed above, all dependents must have a DD Form 1172-2 signed by the Sponsor and a DEERS verifying official in order to be issued and ID card. The DD Form 1172-2 can be completed during the appointment.

Retiree ID Cards
Due to a recent system update, Pre-Medicare Retiree ID cards with a previous "INDEF" end date will now be issued with an expiration date. The front expiration date will now reflect the date of the end of Tricare/Begin date of Tricare for Life.

100% Disabled American Veteran (DAV) ID Cards
Required documents: 1) Letter from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs showing eligibility, 2) DD Form 214 [Member Copy 4], 3) birth certificate, 4) social security card, 5) an acceptable form of picture identification.

Lost or Stolen CAC
All personnel whose CAC card has been lost or stolen must provide an original DA Form 4856 (Counseling Statement) along with required identification listed above to be issued a new CAC.

DEERS Enrollment - Spouse
Required documents: 1) original marriage certificate, 2) spouse's original birth certificate, 3) spouse's original social security card, and 4) an acceptable form of picture identification listed above.

DEERS Enrollment - Child
Required documents: 1) Child's original birth certificate and 2) child's original secial security card. A marriage certificate is required for enrollment of step-children.

DEERS Enrollment-Child Born Out of Wedlock
Required documents: 1) Court order (judicial determination of paternity) or a Voluntary Acknowledgment of Paternity, 2) child's original birth certificate and 3) child's original social security card.

Foreign Documentation
All foreign documents MUST have a certified English translation (if applicable) AND an Apostille or Consular certification. Contact the document issuing facility to obtain authentication certification.

Full Time College Students
Required document: Letter from Registrar or National Student Clearinghouse stating enrolled/registered full time in an accredited college in pursuit of an Associate Degree or higher.

This list includes the most commonly encountered scenarios at this facility, but is not comprehensive nor all inclusive. If the information above is not clear or if your scenario is not described above, please call the ID Card Office or visit

(RAPIDS Site ID: 151187)

Available Appointment Days

MarApril 2020May