TFSS MPS- DEERS/ID Card Section at Travis AFB

Map display is currently
Please click here to open
the map in another window.

540 Airlift Dr.
Bldg 381 Wing D-100

Commercial: (707) 424-8483
Fax: (707) 424-5590
Hours of Operation:
M, W, F: 0730-1630 TUE & THUR: 0730-1500 Closed last Thursday of the month
Lost/Stolen ID Card
All individuals are required to have a police report or lost/stolen ID memo (located @ TRAVISFSS.COM)

Customers without an appointment will be assisted on a first come first served basis and Active Duty in uniform will have priority. Please prepare for extended wait times if you do not make an appointment.

Directions to our Site
From the Travis Main gate: Go straight on Travis Ave continue up the hill and then follow the signs for Customer Support/ID Cards. We're on the first floor of Building 381 D Wing.

Dependents gettin ID card without sponsor
All dependents REQUIRE an 1172 in order to be issued a dependent ID. The 1172 form must be signed by the sponsor on line 22 of the form. Any DEERS office can generate an 1172 or visit to generate one yourself.

Appointment Slots
We require one appointment for each person receiving and ID. THANK YOU!

Blocked out or Locked out
Are considered Emergency Walk-ins. No appointment is required. You will need to unlock your CAC card. Please have a 6-8 digit PIN number (you choose) ready when you come in.

ALL customers who are age 18 and older must have two (unexpired) forms of ID to receive a new ID card. One must be a state/government issued photo ID. 2 valid forms of Identification as defined in the List of Acceptable Documents I-9 form which is issued

Adding a spouse to DEERS
When adding a spouse to DEERS, the sponsor needs to bring the following documents for their spouse: Marriage Certificate, birth certificate, social security card, & a photo ID. All documents must be originals or certified copies.

Adding children to DEERS
When adding a child to DEERS, the sponsor must have the following documents for the child: Birth Certificate & Social Security Card. If a stepchild is being added, the Marriage Certificate is also needed. Documents must be originals or certified copies.

Full Time College Students
Students ages 21-23 must bring a letter from the school registrar certifying enrollment in a full-time course of study leading to an associate degree or higher, and anticipated graduation date.

Children Born out of Wedlock
Female Sponsors: Birth Certificate and Social Security Card; Male Sponsors: Voluntary Statement of Paternity/Court Order Establishing Paternity, Birth Certificate, SSN Card

Dual Military
If you are an Active Duty member and have married another Active Duty member, you will need to provide your Marriage Certificate, Social Security card and another form of ID.

Dependent Parent
You will need to provide a DFAS letter of approval, Service members Birth Ceritificate, valid Photo ID & Social Security card. Please note that all documents must be translated into English and certified.

Dependent Parent-In-Law
You will need to provide a DFAS letter of approval, SPOUSE's Birth Ceritificate, member and spouse's marriage certificate (if spouse is not in DEERS), a valid Photo ID & Social Security Card. Please note that all documents must be translated into english.

Dependent Ward
You will need to provide a DFAS letter of approval, Court Document placing the child in the members household for 12 mos, Birth Certificate and Social Security card. Please note that all documents must be translated into English and certified.

Contractors deploying overseas ID
Bring in two forms of ID - current, issued by state, federal or local government; SOFA agreement; SPOT LOA; DD Form 1172-2 requesting the overseas card. Forms must be properly filled out or they may be rejected.

Power of Attorney
If your Military Sponsor is unable to accompany you to your visit, a valid "General" Power of Attorney will allow you to conduct business on your sponsor's behalf. You may get this document at Legal.

Foreign National
If your spouse is a foreign national – marriage certificate, valid passport and birth certificate translated in english.

Civilian Employees
If this will be your first CAC card issue with a new position. You will need to provide 2 forms of identification such as a Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate.

Please be sure to bring a copy of your retirement orders or separation orders with you when you come for you new ID cards.

(RAPIDS Site ID: 101440)

Available Appointment Days

MarApril 2020May