Map display is currently
Please click here to open
the map in another window.

1075 Geiger Blvd
Beaufort, SC  29904

Commercial: (843) 228-7941
Fax: (843) 228-7348
Hours of Operation:
07:30 - 15:00 Monday - Friday Closed all federal holidays and/or special events
All customers who are 21 or older must have two (unexpired) forms of ID to get a new ID card made. One of them must be a state or government issued photo ID. This applies to all customers.

Lost/Stolen ID
Customers whose ID card was lost/stolen will need a Lost ID Statement signed by CO/XO from their unit or from Command Sponsoring agency (Command, Base Security, HR) which states the ID card has been reported lost/stolen prior to receving a new one.

Adding a spouse to DEERS
When adding a spouse to DEERS, the sponsor needs to bring the following documents for their spouse: Marriage Certificate, birth certificate, social security, & a photo ID. All documents must be originals or certified copies.

Cancel/reschedule appoinment
Customers will need to know their confirmation number to cancel/reschedule an appointment. Please keep a copy of your appointment confirmation page. If more than five minutes late for your appointment you will need to reschedule.

Dependent ID Cards
For dependent ID cards, the sponsor must be present to sign the DD Form 1172. If not available the dependent must have a previously signed 1172 (within 90 days of signature) signed by their sponsor and the VO/SSM or a Power of Attorney.

Adding children to DEERS
When adding a child to DEERS, the sponsor must have the following documents: Certification of Live Birth or birth certificate & SS Card. If stepchild is being added, the marriage certificate also needed. Document must be originals/certified copies.

Walk-in Customers
All walk-in customers are seen on a first come, first serve basis. Wait times for walk-ins can be up to one hour if we are very busy. To avoid the possible wait, schedule an appointment and be seen within minutes of your scheduled time.

Full Time College Students
All College students must bring a letter from their school registrar's office stating that they are enrolled full time in a accredited college in pursuit of an Associated Degree or higher, possible date of graduation, to have benefits extended to age 23.

(RAPIDS Site ID: 102207)

Available Appointment Days

AprMay 2019Jun